Friday, October 15, 2010

What, What, What are you doing?

Dear Neil Young,
I understand you're an artist trying to make poetic lyrics for a song. But what, what, what are you doing? You're crossing all these lines and all it's accomplishing is the convolution of your point. I understand you're trying to connect nature with the Native Americans, but the aurora borealis can't be seen in anywhere in the continental US. I don't mean to crush your creative spirit, but at least try to get some accuracies right? Tepees are a plains Indians thing; Pocahontas wouldn't live in one. Also, I'll bet my bottom dollar that she never saw a buffalo. Maybe your overall message is supposed to go into the general native American experience, but at least title your song differently then, mk?

Love, Michael Enich
PS- Marlon Brando, what?

No comments:

Post a Comment